Teen Library Card design contest
The theme for all designs is "LIBRARIES TRANSFORM" with a focus on "what the library means to you."
Cards will be judged based on creativity, design, and the message communicated.
OPEN TO ALL TWEENS/TEENS AGES 12-18
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Entries may be submitted at the James V. Brown Library by September 29. All entries must be submitted with an official Entry Form.
- Digital submission should be emailed to email@example.com in JPEG, PSD, AI, EPS, or PNG format.
- All artwork must be original, previously unpublished, and free of copyright restrictions.
WHAT CAN I WIN?
- Winner will receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Top entries will be displayed at the Library.
- A winner will be announced on October 6.
- The winning designs will be used for the official teen library cards, and may also be used on library promotional materials including posters, bookmarks, fliers, and the Library's website. All rights to the artwork will belong to the James V. Brown Library.
- Winning artwork may need to be modified to comply with James V. Brown Library guidelines.
- An official Entry Form must accompany each entry.
- Limit to three entries per person.
- Artwork should not exceed 8.5 inches by 5.5 inches. (Horizontal or Vertical layouts accepted.)
- Basic card dimension are 2 1/8 inches by 3 3/8 inches.
- All artwork must be original and can include high resolution (300dpi) computer-generated or digital photographic submissions or paper submissions using colored pencil, pen, paint, camera, or computer generated art. Please DO NOT use words or text in your composition.
The deadline to turn in card design entries is Friday, September 29 at 3 p.m. Digital submissions may be emailed by midnight.